Root Beer Float Fudge
- 12 Chips Ahoy! Chewy Root Beer Float Cookies
- 12oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 can A&W Root Beer Float Frosting
- Line 7x11 pan with wax paper.
- Chop up cookies.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and then stir the frosting into the melted chips until no white streaks are left.
- Stir cookies into soft fudge mixture and spread evenly into wax paper lined pan.
- Chill for 1-2 hours and cut to serve.
Yeeeeaaa. If you like Root Beer, this fudge's for you. The the white chocolate does cut down on the RB intensity some, but it's not for the faint of heart or the people for who Root Beer Floats just don't cut the mustard. Oooh, root beer and mustard...