Trader Joe's Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter Fudge
- 11oz Trader Joe's Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter
- 10.78oz (1 regular bag) Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme snack size bars
- 10 Double-stuffed Oreos, chopped
- Line a 9x9 or 7x11 glass baking dish with wax paper.
- Chop Cookies'n'Creme bars and melt in the microwave. (I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but they melted nicely and easily.)
- Stir cookie butter into melted chocolate and then stir in chopped Oreos.
- Spread into wax paper-lined dish and stick in freezer for 30 minutes or until solid.
- Optional: grab a spoon and eat the remaining cookie butter straight from the jar. (It may have been over a span of a few days, but that's pretty much what I did.)
- Remove from pan and wax paper lining, cut, and eat up!