Salted Caramel Pumpkin Oreo Fudge
- 10 Pumpkin Oreos, coarsely chopped
- 10oz Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 10oz Nestle Pumpkin Spice Morsels
- Line 9x9 baking dish with wax paper.
- Microwave pumpkin morsels until melted. Stir in caramel hazelnut spread, then stir in chopped up Pumpkin Oreos.
- Pour fudge mixture into wax paper lined baking dish and spread around evenly.
- Let set in freezer for 30 minutes. Cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
The verdict? Like l said before, it's salted caramel and pumpkin. You know it's a good combo. You don't need me to confirm that for you.