Sunday, May 4, 2014

Watermelon Oreo Fudge

While I will take care of business with a nice slice of fresh watermelon, watermelon-flavored foods and me do not mix. BUT they seem to be upon us as the nicer weather approaches, so far be it for me to deny you the chance to give it a go. My friendly, neighborhood Target easily had everything I needed to make this quick and easy summer-time fudge.

Watermelon Oreo Fudge

Ingredients
  • 1 can Betty Crocker Limited Edition Watermelon Frosting
  • 12 Watermelon Oreo Cookies, chopped
  • 12oz. white chocolate chips
Directions
  1. Line 9x9 pan with wax paper.
  2. Mostly melt white chocolate chips in the microwave. Add frosting to chocolate chips and return to microwave for another 20 seconds. 
  3. Stir together frosting and melted chocolate until combined, and then stir in chopped Watermelon Oreo cookies.
  4. Spread in wax paper-lined pan and chill in fridge for at least one hour. Remove from pan, remove wax paper, and chop into small pieces.
Like I said, not for me. But if you are watermelon-flavor lover, this might just be perfection personified. (My friends who tried it said it tastes like Bubble-Yum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment