Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mini Samoa and Tagalong Ice Box Cakes

Confession: I saved my Girl Scout Cookies from last year in hopes I would be inspired to create something with them and wound up throwing them away last week. Shameful, I know, but I wasn’t going to make that mistake again. So you are getting another Girl Scout cookie recipe this week. I’ve wanted to make an ice box cake for awhile (basically chocolate wafers, Cool Whip, and a lot of patience). But instead of wafers and 12 hours, I had lots of Girl Scout cookies and 12 minutes. So, I made a quick adaptation of an ice box cake that doesn’t need to sit in the fridge overnight. You’re getting both a Samoa and a Tagalong version here.

???????????????????????????????    ???????????????????????????????
Mini Samoa and Tagalong Ice Box Cakes

Both are amazing and super easy to put together. For all the clean and upstanding details, visit Foodbeast

No comments:

Post a Comment