I don't have much to say about this recipe except whoever came up with the concept of a Fluffer Nutter deserves a big kiss on the lips. Peanut butter and marshmallows go great together! I'm not a big fan of sandwiches, but I'm quite a fan of "two-ingredient" fudge. So when I need a PB&M fix, I made some Flutter Nutter fudge instead.
Fluffer Nutter Fudge
- 1 can (16oz) white frosting (not vanilla)
- 12oz peanut butter chips
- 1c Nutter Butter cookies, chopped
- 1c miniature marshmallows
- Line 7x11 pan with wax paper.
- Halfway melt the peanut butter chips in a large bowl in the microwave. Then dump the frosting on top and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir til smooth.
- Stir in chopped Nutter Butter cookies and marshmallows and spread evenly (it's a chore) into your wax-paper lined pan.
- Let chill in fridge until set—about 1 to 2 hours. Cut into little bitty squares and enjoy (Yes, it's part of the directions, enjoyment is required).
I wasn't sure whether the marshmallows would get their act together and actually mix into the fudge. It was a bit of a hot mess at first, but I just kept at it. The airy mallows go great with the creamy fudge and crunchy cookies. Definitely a keeper.