Triple Cookies'n'Cream Marshmallow Treats
- 1 box General Mills Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme cereal
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 3T butter
- 1c Oreos, chopped (a generous cup)
- 1 bag (8oz) Hershey's Drops Cookies'n'Creme, chopped
- Grease a 9x13 pan with shortening.
- Mix together cereal, Oreos, and candy in a very large bowl.
- Melt together marshmallows and butter over medium heat in a big pot on the stove.
- Stir cereal mixture into the marshmallows until the goo is all evenly distributed onto the cereal.
- Spread the mixture into the greased pan and smash it all evenly in there.
- Let cool, and cut into however many pieces you see fit. (I usually try to get a minimum of 24 pieces out of one batch).
If you are a fan of cookies'n'creme (um, who isn't?), this, my friend, is for you. Crunchy, gooey, chocolaty, creamy—a whole bunch of awesomeness in one convenient bar. Don't know for how much longer this cereal will be available, so don't miss out!