Oatmeal Creme Pie Brownies
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix (Family size)
- necessary eggs, oil, and water to make the "fudge-y" version
- 1 box (12 count) Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Grease 9x13 glass pan.
- Follow directions on back of brownie mix to make the brownie batter.
- Spread half of the batter into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Layer all 12 Oatmeal Creme Pies on top of the batter. (They will fit).
- Spread the rest of the brownie batter on top of the pies so they are completely covered.
- Bake as directed (you may wind up having to add a few minutes to finish things up).
- Cool, slice, and consume!
It's really as easy as making a brownie mix. The only extra step is taking the Oatmeal Creme Pies out of the plastic and fitting them into the pan. The pies bake nicely into the brownie but still retain all of their distinct, yummy flavor.
FYI: I'm totally rocking out to some Britney as I write this.