If you've ever made an Oreo truffle, it's just like that except before you cover the truffle in chocolate, you shove it into a hulled-out strawberry. Oh my goodness... it's chocolate-covered strawberry-covered chocolate. Meta-awesomeness!
Oreo Stuffed White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 15 BIG strawberries
- 15 Double-stuffed Oreos cookies
- 1to 1.5 oz. cream cheese, softened
- white chocolate baking bark
- Wash, hull, and dry (inside and out) strawberries.
- Process cookies and cream cheese in food processor until combined.
- Stuff as much Oreo mix into each strawberry as you can. Be sure to really smash it in there.
- Melt your white chocolate (or milk chocolate) bark and coat strawberries, then place in the fridge to set and chill.
It's not a lot of cream cheese in comparison to the cookie crumbs, but you want just enough to kind of keep it all together as the juices of the strawberry will soak into the cookie crumb to goo it up. All in all, this is a great way to make a gussied up (and fattened up) sweet spring treat.