Saturday, April 27, 2013

White Chocolate Margarita Truffles

It was about this time last year that I discovered margaritas. I've been old enough to drink for a minute, but I just assumed tequila wasn't for me and wound up missing out on years of that sticky sweet, boozy goodness. So it has been my goal to consume margaritas as often and in as many ways as possible. These creamy, limey, crumbly truffles are a great “anytime” way to get all the flavor of a refreshing margarita without getting sloshed in the middle of the day (no judgment). I started with a great base recipe of Desserts 4 Today's "Grown Up Chocolate Bourbon Balls" and switched out the ingredients to fit my now favorite drink.




White Chocolate Margarita Truffles

If you want to know how it's done, visit Foodbeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment