Spring is here! And with it comes lots of fruity desserts. Last month, Duncan Hines properly readied me for warmer weather by coming out with their springy seasonal Frosting Creations flavors, and I am pumped to try them out. First up: key lime pie frosting. What ever could I make with it? Fudge, duh. If it's not broke...
So here it is: Key Lime Pie Fudge in all its limey and graham cracker-y glory.
Key Lime Pie Fudge
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Key Lime Pie Flavor Mix
- 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 12oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed (It's totally okay if there are bigger pieces among the crumbs)
- zest of one key lime
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Key Lime Pie Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Line 9x9 pan with wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave.
- Heat frosting in microwave for 25 seconds.
- Combine melted chocolate and frosting until no streaks are left.
- Stir in key lime zest and crushed graham crackers.
- Spread fudge into wax paper-lined pan and chill in fridge until set.
- Slice into thin and tasty pieces. (I usually do 6x15 to 20).