Friday, July 27, 2012

Pizza Cookies


Yes, pizza cookies. Just like DiGiorno’s combination Pizza and Cookies box only more efficient. I took basic cookie dough and hopped it up with pepperoni, mozzarella, and sun-dried tomatoes. A house that smells like hot pizza and cookies at the same time? Glorious! (Although some people wouldn't agree). Exhibit A:



Nick's definitely not the first person who has said that to me, and he most certainly will not be the last. But that only fuels my desire to keep cranking out these oddball experiments. Are you with me? If so, grab your recipes for your favorite chocolate chip cookies dough base, some pizza toppings, and an open mind, and join me in creating more of these beautiful cookies you see below.



Pizza Cookies

For a recipe that will put all of your former leftovers to shame, visit Foodbeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment