Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goldfish® Crackers Chocolate Bark

Did you know that I LOVE fishes. I think it's because they are so delicious... but I could be wrong. I had actually forgotten my love of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers until I spotted a Vanilla Cupcake flavor at the Target. SOLD! I didn't actually use those for this particular bark because I wanted to stick with the oldies but goodies. (But expect to see them and your other sweet fishy friends on a white chocolate bark in the near future).




Goldfish® Crackers Chocolate Bark


Ingredients

  • 12 oz milk chocolate chips
  • 1c EACH of cheese, originial, and preztel Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers

Directions

  1. Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
  2. Mix the fishes (3c total) in a bowl.
  3. Melt the chocolate chips and spread out on the wax paper.
  4. Pour fish over chocolate (I took the time to make sure it was a single layer of fish all securely smashed into the chocolate. You may have fish left over).
  5. Chill in fridge until set and then break apart into pieces.

For some reason the barks that I've been making lately have been getting all soft and melty on me. Anybody know why? I think it may be because I'm spreading them too thin. I'll have to figure that out next time.


Don't have much to say about these. They were okay. Nothing spectacular. I'm looking forward to trying it with all of the sweeter fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment