Sunday, August 21, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookie Candy Bars

As promised, this week’s treats are shaped like squares: chocolate-y, caramel-y, peanut-butter-y squares of awesomeness, to be more specific.

My preference is to try to share recipes with you guys that I feel are, for the most part, my creation, or recipes to which I have made significant changes. However, sometimes I find an already amazing recipe that is just screaming “MAKE ME! MAKE ME NOW!” These bars are one of those recipes. And you need to know about them, like, yesterday.

I snagged this recipe from the Betty Crocker web site. And the only change I made was to use, with my apologies to Betty, Pillsbury Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookie Dough instead of making the base from a BC Peanut Butter Cookie Mix.
 
For the full recipe of these hip-to-be-square sweets, visit Foodbeast.

1 comment:

  1. These looks yummy and perfect for the cold season. Thanks for sharing the recipe, kids would love to have these as treats. I would make it on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete