Monday, June 27, 2011

Chocolate Covered Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos

Second verse, slightly different than the first! We all know that chocolate-covered Cheetos work. WOOOOOORK!! So now it is time to branch out.



 

See the little flecks all over the uncovered bits of Cheetos? That's the jalapeno. (I have to pronounce it "jah-lah-peh-no" when I write it to make sure I spell it right.)

Here are the completely unnecessary directions: Melt baking bark. Dip cheesy, spicy Cheetos in said chocolate and let chill.

These were good and had a nice kick to them, but for some reason, I still think the original flavor comes out on top. Now I'm hunting for the new Cheetos Honey BBQ Puffs, although I'm not sure how the chocolate will fare with the puffy-holeyness (not to be confused with holiness, although Cheetos are a little like manna from Heaven). I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment