Any-Julie-Roberts-dies-in-the-middle, these pastries are another in the list of goodies that I made for the workshops at the beginning of the month. I'm hesitant to even say I made them because I basically just bought ingredients and layered them. There are three (hence the name) fillings: white choc. cream cheese mix, raspberry jam drizzled with white chocolate and lemon curd dusted with powdered sugar.
Cream Cheese Filling (This recipe is for a full batch, but I only made half)
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3-oz white chocolate, melted
- 3T sugar
- 1t vanilla extract
- already made puff pastry cups
- more white chocolate, for drizzling
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- lemon curd
- raspberry jam
- Cream together ingredients for cream cheese mix. And find a big, strong man to help you open up those jars of curd and jam.
- Bust out the pastry cups and fill with 1/2 tablespoon of desired filling (lemon, raspberry, or cream cheese).
- Bake according to directions on back off puff pastry box.
- Let cool completely.
- Dust lemon curd with p. sugar and drizzle white chocolate over raspberry.
The cream cheese pastries were the first to go, followed by the raspberry. If you just want to use only one filling, go with the cream cheese. You could even top it with a jam if you feel so inclined.